Well I hope it turns out I post it. It’s been a long time i have not posted in this blog. Well it does not mean that i have stopped writing or blogging,
it’s just the blogs are so personal to share. I was having a walk along the
roadways and its funny i was talking to myself. Many people do that and do not
accept it. I know. Does not matter, I love talking to myself aloud. I am not
ashamed of it. I am not crazy. It’s normal to talk to yourself. I was wondering
how everyone is different from each other. In today’s world where people like
to be fake so that they can impress each other and make others love them, I do
the opposite. I don’t understand why I expose the vulnerability that does not
even exist in in me. May be to get the true fact or its just happens I have no
idea. In a world where people impress others, i make people hate me. It’s knowingly
or unknowingly, idk, but I repel people.
Whenever I have a war in my head, I travel. Get away from
place, but it’s not the place that is haunting, it’s the people that make life
miserable. I have seen saints in hell and demons in heaven. I stopped running. I
dealt with it with utter vulnerability. That made my dear ones go away and
assholes lining up for me. I have been lucky to got friends those understand my
idiosyncrasies.
I got the music in me that can make me high. I might be
crazy but I am not owned. I could make my rules and boundaries without anybody
defining it. You judge me. That’s ok. People do that. I have been scared my
whole life that I might not get the answers to the questions that has been
ringing in my head. I realised, it has to be snoozed. You cannot find answers all
the time, sometimes it’s just in front of you but if it’s not meant for you,
you are blind to it. That’s ok. Give yourself some slack. You don’t have to
understand the whole universe. It is meant to be enigmatic. There is no fun if
you get all the answers. I stopped looking for answers. Instead I started
looking for the signs that lead to my answers.
Okay, now hit post.
No comments:
Post a Comment