Today is my bday.
I know some people get very excited about it and some don't. I always fall under the former category but this time i didn't. Unlike other years i wasn't anxiously waiting for it. This sounds lame. I know. I wasn't expecting people to wish me because i too forget their birthdays. And i thought it won't affect if they don't wish me. Well it didn't! But it sure as hell made me feel good who wished me; especially the one's I thought they would not have! I am scrapping down rubbish... hehehe.. so what??? I am the b'day gal ;)
My message is to those who fall under the later category- guys, this is the day when a lovely sweetheart was born, you should be longing for this day every year, you should celebrate, you should compare it with the last year and realize the difference that how stupid you were a year back. So even if you feel nothing special about it, go make it special :) Do something crazy and make it worth a memory. At last be thankful to have a LIFE u are living...
I know some people get very excited about it and some don't. I always fall under the former category but this time i didn't. Unlike other years i wasn't anxiously waiting for it. This sounds lame. I know. I wasn't expecting people to wish me because i too forget their birthdays. And i thought it won't affect if they don't wish me. Well it didn't! But it sure as hell made me feel good who wished me; especially the one's I thought they would not have! I am scrapping down rubbish... hehehe.. so what??? I am the b'day gal ;)
My message is to those who fall under the later category- guys, this is the day when a lovely sweetheart was born, you should be longing for this day every year, you should celebrate, you should compare it with the last year and realize the difference that how stupid you were a year back. So even if you feel nothing special about it, go make it special :) Do something crazy and make it worth a memory. At last be thankful to have a LIFE u are living...
No comments:
Post a Comment