Sunday

Zindagi- Life.


Today radio played every song on the word mentioned above, zindagi meaning life.

  • Zindagi kaisi hai paheli haye
  • Zindagi ke safar me gujar jate hai
  • Zindagi pyaar ka geet hai isse har roz gana padega


Right now I could only recollect these three songs. There were one or two more.

I like to philosophise things. For me it’s all serendipity. Life gives you clues and hints to help you in making choices and taking decisions; you just have to be that smart enough to read these signals.

I had to do a lot of things before I die. The list is long and something or the other keeps on adding.

Like I had to blog, read, write, sing, kiss my crush, experiment on my hair, try colors on it, visit a lot many places in the world- that’s a damn long list so I would not write the names now!,  hug those guys who confessed me their love where I ran away coz I was amateur to understand it, plant trees, visit the slums and donate my belongings, buy a gift for my dad, drink till death, smoke weed, try drugs, have a blind date, woo someone I don’t know, flirt, party, dance, long drives, drive fast, create a website, listen to people who want to speak to me and confide in me, talk in the radio like an RJ, be a news reporter- the one who sits and read the lines provided to him, interview a well known personality, wear my LBD(yeah I haven’t wore it yet!), talk to a prostitute, meet a politician, take a picture with a celebrity(I have done it only with the wax models, thanks to Madame Tussades), buy a car, build my home, adopt some kids, may be start a business, go on a candle light dinner(hope someone would ask me out, I can’t go of my own,sad), sleep on the roof under the stars, date on a yacht or boat, roam around in the darkest nights (alas Its too difficult for a girl to be outdoors late night in India), go crazy with friends, do stupid things I could never forget(although I have done many still it is never out of my list), scare someone on the phone, slap a jerk on his face(it needed guts and let me tell you not that easy to do in front everyone; I have done it though, but I would not hold back if I meet a jerk and he deserves it) ride on a bullock cart, visit a strip bar, try gambling, ink my body…  Oh god the list goes on and on…

I know many are not possible, so what? These are my wishes and not some damn IT project that one has to complete and submit in the allocated time.

I felt I have my whole life ahead to do these things. I never rushed through anything. I have had done some of it but the list was big and the time was less. Accident made me realised that. While I was struggling with death I could picturise myself doing everything listed in my bucket list; all in my imagination. First time I felt sad for underestimating the power of life or death, whatever you call it. Or it would be wiser to call it TIME. We all have to bow in front of it. It does anything it wants; never stops for anyone, once gone is gone, either you have to take the chance or leave it. I thought time was with me so I was slow in fulfilling my wishes.  I realised I should not wait, not even for time. I at first did not look out for the signals and hence was left behind. Now I wanna be attentive to each and every move in my life and join the dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment