Thursday

Mistakes


Mistakes are the part of life.

Everyone does it. It happens.
People have sufficient time to find not the mistakes done by themselves but the ones made by others. They point out your mistakes in every possible way to make you feel miserable. They find a unique pleasure to prove themselves superior in any mere aspect.

Instead of peaking into others life, first introspect. Find ways to improve.

It’s not bad to point out mistakes. You find fault in a person then make him aware of it and find a way how to avoid it. Just don’t be a douche bag and point out finger because you ‘think’ you are smarter!
I know every one’s life is full of these ‘kinda’ people. Just stay away from them. And if you can’t then don’t let their words affect you. A free suggestion: IGNORE these people. I swear they have also been through misery still they find pleasure in torturing others.

They seem to have a lot of time to find faults in others.

I have a small life. In fact we all have a very short span of time to enjoy this beautiful gift: LIFE, I believe. There are a lot of things to do. I don’t understand how people find time to waste? How they stay idle for a single minute or say- “I am bored”. I seldom stay idle. There are a lot of things to do, places to visit, books to read, knowledge to gain. The whole world out there is so vast that one life isn’t enough to know about it.

This is what I feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment