Tuesday

The World is Yours

Good and bad lies with you. Don't feel down.

I get frightened. I procrastinate. I doubt. But I Get up, break the black cloud. I Introspect. I Improve at least I try to.

I am not a good girl. I don’t want to be. I have seen the good to the bad! And vice-versa. World did not treat me right when i was good. Sometimes you have to be a bitch to make the world realize: you value! I am happy to be that bitch.

No one can take you for granted!

You don't have to be good to the world; to people who do not matter to you. First be good to yourself. Treat yourself well. Care for you. Believe in you.

I care for me. I love me. I am so much drowned in me that there is no place of loathing.

 Love yourself and trust in the potential you have. You  can do wonders, you don’t have to always do something productive, just keep yourself busy. Read, listen to music, write ideas, create ideas, think of ideas, ideas to reform the world, ideas to improve something, it might be crazy, don’t worry jot it down.

You have to believe that you can do it and the world is yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment