Friday

Things in detail

I love walking. It gives me pleasure of freedom;  Freedom in a different way. I feel like I can go anywhere I want, watching every detail I find on my way. Yes, I like to go in details. I feel that makes life worthwhile.

The morning air, rising sun, crimson rays, chirping birds, lazy dogs, busy traffic, people waiting at the bus stops, people walking, people running, riks crowding the road, honking of horn; oh I might write a whole page of what i see when i walk to station.

Then there comes the local train platform. Breakfast shops, juice corner, newspaper stalls, cutting chai-s, and the most important the crowdy platform. Seems the whole platform is moving. Announcement of trains. Sound of the wheels.

Then there comes the office. Various sounds like turning pages of file, phone ringing, pens scratching, bell rings for the peons, opening and shutting of door; and everything is done so carefully to maintain silence.
At the lunch time you can find people talking more and eating less because maintaining silence since morning was a big deal. There you can find smiling faces which were idle and serious in the office hours.

Then after work you are free to enjoy the world again. You can find faces busy outside but smiling inside cause they are returning home after a long tiring day. Some with tension may be at work. Some rush to the public transport, some have snack.

Again the busy roads, sound and noise pollution, dark outside, street lights burning, traffic lights governing and people 'always' in a hurry. Now I come to my room, my paradise where I do things what I like.

But this world surprises me always. There is something or the other to discover. I love looking into details and reading the nature.


No comments:

Post a Comment