I know it would sound crazy but I like telling secrets to
strangers. I like talking to them sharing every bit of my life. Because I know
they would not judge me; how could they, they don’t even know me! Just a name
for both of us is enough. I can go hours and hours talking, chatting, sharing!
Hence it is better to open up with someone you don't know. Either you become friends or the person just leaves. In both the cases you have nothing to lose. If you become good friends then you get someone who is accepting you with all the flaws you got. You again don't have to pretend to them or impress them in order to continue the friendship. I know you would think no one tries to impress their friends. But believe me, you do. There are a lot of things you don't disclose because you know the friend might not accept that the very fact about you and it might lead to weaken your so called 'friendship' and at last you just hide.
I am vulnerable. But strong enough not to allow anyone enter my weak zone. Yes I have been hurt. I have been hurt enough to deal with life. Enough to understand how people carry pretense. I know I can trust nobody; nobody I know. Cause they are going to mock at my secrets and fear my deepest dark side. I don't want to lose them. But strangers are people like you. At least you have option to pick from many. This world is full of them.
I love to love strangers. And happy to be friends with them.
Hence it is better to open up with someone you don't know. Either you become friends or the person just leaves. In both the cases you have nothing to lose. If you become good friends then you get someone who is accepting you with all the flaws you got. You again don't have to pretend to them or impress them in order to continue the friendship. I know you would think no one tries to impress their friends. But believe me, you do. There are a lot of things you don't disclose because you know the friend might not accept that the very fact about you and it might lead to weaken your so called 'friendship' and at last you just hide.
I am vulnerable. But strong enough not to allow anyone enter my weak zone. Yes I have been hurt. I have been hurt enough to deal with life. Enough to understand how people carry pretense. I know I can trust nobody; nobody I know. Cause they are going to mock at my secrets and fear my deepest dark side. I don't want to lose them. But strangers are people like you. At least you have option to pick from many. This world is full of them.
I love to love strangers. And happy to be friends with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment