Tuesday

You are not DEAD

You are kind of a broken star inside me
Burning and killing me when I am trying to live
The memories I cherished once is haunting me now
I wish you could come and save me, as you always did.

You are like twilight in the sky ready to bloom
Your thoughts are alive I wished you would have been too.
I can feel your breath, your presence around me
I wish we meet upfront, so that I could see.


Had it not been the day you let me drive
I was careless and reckless on the wheels.
Why I had to be alive? the fault was mine.
Ah, I died with you the moment we fell off the cliff!

Now I am just flesh with heart pumping blood
The sun darkens my day and moon isn't glowing
Without you the starts aint dazzle and make me smile
I wanna come to you, baby take me home.

Here you appear with the smile that could lit my life
looking at my desperation to be with you
and you say, I want you to stay and live for both of us
You want me to make happen the dreams, we had dreamt together.

I did not had the strength to come to you on my own.
I can't be selfish and forget the promise I made
I just need more power to work on it
I know one day you will be proud of your girl

I will be strong, fight with the winds
Sail in the ocean searching for our dreams.
Then the ONE who took you away from me, would see. 
HE is going to send you back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment