Tuesday

Not my fault


You liked, you cared
You called me every night
You talked, you shared
Every details of your life

I was proud of you,
u were my bff
Coz the bond we share
was terrific

Then suddenly you behaved in a way
I’ve never seen;
to my surprise
That was insane

You clinged to me
like a lost puppy
letting jealousy to dwell
And baby, oh well

I understand that you love me
But baby you should know
I don’t feel that way
You have to let me go

You love me; not my fault!

The bond we shared
was unconditioned
And you added constraints
How can you be so mean!

if I did anything wrong
sorry, please go away
coz Baby tryna understand
I don’t feel the same way


I understand that you love me
But baby you should know
I don’t feel that way
You have to let me go


You loved me; not my fault!




Ps- I always wanted to write songs, hope someday I could find  music for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment