Monday

Don't hold Back

I was a cry baby. I still am. I don’t understand why the act of crying is so infamous. People consider it as a sign of weakness. And the most bullshit statement I have ever heard is boys don’t cry. Why? Are they not allowed to shed tears?

As you laugh so you cry. There is nothing wrong in it. No need to run away from it.

I like to cry. I like tears. I feel it is one of the best creations of God. You laugh to express your happiness; you cry to exfoliate your sadness. It is a good thing to do. You feel a sudden lift of weight from your chest.

Get rid of the demon that eats you up inside. Cry. Don't hold back. Shed those tears. They are meant to leave your eyes, roll down your cheeks and see the world. By holding it back you are going to hurt yourself more.

Tears and smiles are the two wheels of a scooter. You need both to run your life and more importantly to run smooth you need the wheels of same size. So give some respect to tears as well. Cry whenever you feel like. Accept happiness and sadness with open hands.

I cry. I cry whenever I feel like. I have given my tears liberty. They roll down whenever they want to. Sometimes, as you cannot stop abruptly while laughing; I cannot do that while crying. But I can control it. It is a part of life and I give it no less value. I don’t feel ashamed of it. It is not my weakness.


It is an act that shows I am true; true with my feelings and I am not afraid to show them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment