Friday

I Like...

I like the smell of the tee you wear.
I like to roam in the house wearing that when you are asleep.

I like to make coffee for you in the morning.
I like how you sip it from the mug while one of your eyes is half-closed.

I like the way how you pull me back to bed when I try to wake you up.
I like the way you tease me when I dress up.

I like when we talk for hours in vain
I like when we walk miles together in rain.

I like it when you try your best to help me cook.
I like your love for your games, sports and books.

I like when  you do not ask me to stop while I cry.
I like the way you kiss and hug  when my mind is awry.

I like the long drives we go for in the weekends.
I like the late night candle light dinner dates.

I like the way you caress my hair.
I like the rugged torn levis you wear.

I like the way you listen to me with patience.
I like when you don’t run away from my craziness.

I like the space you give me and trust me so much. 
I like the fact that you like and need me very much. 

I like your beauty; it’s divine.
I like when you say that you are mine.




No comments:

Post a Comment