Thursday

Watching the world end


Last night you said ‘I love you’
You were with me and I was with you;
The story of us seemed as a fairy tale.

Sun rays tearing the dark,
I wish I could go 2 years back!
Why  the night has to end?

In a Long shirt and morning air,
Holding the Coffee mug with messy hair;
I looked outside the window pane.

Thinking of us, thinking of ME!
So selfish, how can I be?
Then on my face fell a few drops of rain.

Hey baby, Pull me back to our realm
I just don’t wanna break this dream.
Wrap me in your arms and kiss.

I like the feel of your touch.
I know you love me very much.
Your heart is the place where I belong.

Cause I wanna dance, I wanna die
And you are the one who lets me fly.
The world knows we don’t care.

So here,  we lie, under the sheets
Saying good bye, humming to our heart beats
Now we are alive: Watching the world end.

No comments:

Post a Comment